Stemregen, 60 capsules per bottle
STEMREGEN® supports the natural release of stem cells from the bone marrow, increasing the number of circulating stem cells.
- Advanced stem cell support
- Increases the number of circulating stem cells
- Accelerates tissue repair
- Supports daily tissue renewal
- Promotes healthy aging
- Supports physical performance at all levels
The Science Behind STEMREGEN®
STEMREGEN® is a blend of various extracts that have all been documented to support the release of stem cells from the bone marrow or the general function of stem cells in the body:
- StemBerry™ sea buckthorn berry extract: used for centuries in Tibetan, Mongolian and Chinese Medicine to support the health of the heart, cardiovascular system, lungs, and pancreas, as well as the process of tissue repair after an injury. StemBerry™, a proprietary extract of sea buckthorn berries, has been documented to significantly increase the number of circulating stem cells.
- Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA): AFA is a wild harvested Cyanophyta that has been associated with a wide variety of health benefits. AFA has been documented to increase the number of circulating stem cells.
- Seaweed extract: a fucus extract that contains phlorotannins and fucoidan that have been documented to support stem cell function.
- Notoginseng extract: also known as “cure-all” ginseng, an extract of notoginseng has been documented to support stem cell release from the bone marrow.
- StemAloe™: StemAloe™ is a unique extract of aloe that has been documented to increase the number of circulating stem cells.
- 1→3 beta-glucan: has been documented to support various aspects of stem cell function.
- Highly Fractionated Colostrum: contains various growth factors that have been documented to support various aspects of stem cell function. Sourced from grass-fed cows in the USA.
- Piper nigrum extract: may support cognitive brain functioning, boost nutrient's absorption and improve gastrointestinal functionality. It has been documented with antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, gastro-protective, and antidepressant activities.
Some applications that have been researched with STEMREGEN®:
- Increase of circulating stem cells in the body to repair tissue
- Heart disease and stroke victims including cerebrovascular, coronary and artery disease
- Diabetes, as the stem cells migrate and become insulin producing cells.
- Spinal cord injury
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Kidney failure and malfunction
- Brain health
- Muscles and performance
- Bone health
Contents: 60 capsules per bottle
Suggested Use: Take 2 STEMREGEN® capsules orally, 1 or 2 times daily, with or without meal. For better effects, take 2 capsules, 3 times daily. If the product affects your sleep, do not take after 4pm.
Amount per serving
STEMREGEN® Blend -1430mg
Hippophae rhamnoides extract (Proanthocyanidins), Aphanizomenon flos-aquae extract, Fucus vesiculosus extract (Phlorotannins), Notoginseng extract (notoginsenosides), Aloe vera extract, Beta-glucan ,Highly Fractionated Colostrum, Piper nigrum extract
Does not contain: Gluten, Sugar, Flavors, Coloring, Yeast, or Preservatives.
STEMREGEN® is 100% natural and Made in the USA at a GMP facility
STEMREGEN® is 100% natural and non-genetically modified, made with ingredients that are either harvested wild or sustainably cultivated. Only the finest and most effective ingredients enter into the making of STEMREGEN®. Since many ingredients are harvested wild and cannot technically be certified Organic, STEMREGEN® is not certified Organic. But this does reflect any lesser quality, in fact, our motto is Go Beyond Organic, Go Wild!
Vitamins and other supplements like antioxidants and minerals play an important role in supporting the function of existing living cells. STEMREGEN® belongs to a novel class of products called “stem cell enhancers”, aimed at supporting the renewal process of the body by bringing new fresh cells to organs and tissues. While complementary, these products are very different in nature and have different mechanisms of action. Ingredients in STEMREGEN® have been patented for their effect on stem cells.
Intense physical activity has been documented to increase the number of circulating stem cells. Conversely, cigarette smoking and stress have been documented to suppress the role of stem cells in the body. This being said, when considering an oral product that can increase the number of circulating stem cells, STEMREGEN® is a blend of the main natural compounds that have been documented to support stem cell release from the bone marrow and stands today as the most potent stem cell enhancer available.
STEMREGEN® contains approximately 5 mg of phenylethylamine (PEA) per dose of STEMREGEN®. Although no cases have been reported, there is a possibility that it may be contraindicated in people with mania or bipolar disorder. STEMREGEN® supports the natural release of our stem cells. There is a theoretical possibility that it may be contraindicated in people having a disease of the bone marrow, although no negative interaction has so far been reported or documented. If you have any concern, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to taking STEMREGEN®.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We promptly process your order in 1 business day, M-SAT, and ship within North America and the MENA region. We use USPS and UPS for deliveries in the USA with about 3-5 days transit time, and UPS, DHL or other providers for shipments outside the USA with a delivery time frame of about in 5-7 days.
We charge USPS or UPS rates. Free shipping for US domestic orders over $175 until further notice. Flat rates for outside of the US are $35 for shipping to Canada, (We are not currently shipping to Mexico), $35 flat for Bermuda and Greenland for orders above $100 and $95 for the MENA region for orders above $100.
Payment is with a credit card, debit card, Amazon Pay or any other payment service that is offered at checkout.
Curbside pick-up is available at our Nashville, TN office location. Choose Pick up instead of Ship at checkout.